We Make it Easier to Buy a New Home
Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience. We would like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage. That’s why we would like you to take our Home BuyAbility Test. It will help you find out how much home is right for you, so you can feel more comfortable when you apply for your mortgage loan with us.
Select A Mortgage Loan To Fit Your Financial Situation. Before you apply for your mortgage loan, you will need to decide which type of loan may be right for you. All of the following loan products can be used to finance the purchase or refinance your dream home. Talk with us now so that your time can be directed toward the home and mortgage you can aford!
- Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. It’s easy to budget for this type of loan because your monthly principlas plus interest payment will always be the same. The rate on a conventional mortgage loan is generally higher than an adjustable rate mortgage. However, many home purchasers prefer the stability of knowing that the mortgage’s interest rate will remain the same, that’s guarenteed! We offer mortgages with terms that fit your budget and financing needs.
- Adjustable Rate Loans usually start with lower rates than conventional loans. Based on an independent index, we will let you know how much the rate could be adjusted over the life of the loan so you’ll know the absolute maximum amount you might have to pay right from the start. If you’re planning on moving in a few years, or if you think interest rates will decrease, you might want to consider an adjustable rate as monthly payments maybe lower. This loan product also contains a “rate cap” and it is best suited for those who are confident that their future income will sufficiently meet any possible increase in monthly payments.
- Balloon Mortgage Loans feature affordable payments with a fixed interest rate for a relatively short loan term of usually a five or seven year term with the monthly payment typically based on a thirty year debt amortization. The outstanding loan principal is due at the end of the loan term at which time you can either make a large balloon payment of the entire remaining balance or, if you qualify, you can refinance the loan with us at the interest rate that is specified in your original mortgage documentation.
- Biweekly Loans have existed for years but recent media attention has encouraged many homebuyers to choose this uncomplicated, yet powerful, plan that accelerates the mortgage balance by reducing the debt every two weeks instead of the standard monthly payment schedule. The 26 (or possibly 27) biweekly payments are each equaled to one-half of the monthly payment required on the standard 15 or 30 year fixed rate mortgage. The result for the borrower is a substantial savings in interest.
- Construction Mortgage Loans provide the funds to make your home ownership dreams come true, manage the construction phase, maintain the end loan and are available as one mortgage product, all with going through one loan closing. You choose which rate and point option is best for you and have the option of entering into a rate protection program. Our lending department will pay the contractor in accordance with the construction agreement. When your home is completed and all our requirements met, you convert to a final interest rate for the end loan.
- Other Property Purchase Mortgage Products are available so please ask our accessible professional loan representative about our Residential Jumbo Loans for starting balances of $500,000 to $700,000, Multi-family Residential Loans, Non-Owner Occupied Residential Investment Property Loans, Blanket Property Mortgage Loans that are secured by two or more real estate properties, Multi-Use Property Loans for combined residential and business usage, First Time Homebuyers Programs, and Swing/Bridge Loan Programs.
- Rate Protection option caps your interest rate at a percentage above current market rates and allows you to “float down” to a lower interest rate during the rate protection period. It entitles you to receive lower of current market (at five days prior to closing) or capped rate, if you opt not to float down. You have the security of knowing your rate won’t go any higher than the cap and eliminates the feeling of being trapped at one rate with no flexibility.
- Pre-Qualification Program allows you to know how much home you can afford before you start looking! Fidelity Savings’ experienced Loan Officers will review your borrowing ability before you start your search for your dream house or you can GO FIGURE by visiting the Mortgage/Income Prequalification Calculator. You will then know your home buying budget. You may apply for loan approval, which is subject to the completion of Fidelity Savings’ standard loan application and underwriting procedures.
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Process results in you knowing how much of a home you can afford with financing terms that fit your budget. Fidelity Savings can save you time and money and your pre-approval letter can give you a competitive edge over other prospective homebuyers.
- Home Savers Club is an option for first time homebuyers or if you are planning to move into a larger home. Your dreams can come true – here’s how:
Fidelity Savings’ Home Saver Club is a new concept for homebuyers to accumulate money for a home down payment. Accumulating your down payment with systematic savings at a market interest rate with daily compounding of your money will allow your funds to grow steadily. You can start with $100, add a minimum amount of $50 per month and continue for as long as you like. It’s your option. If you give us your figures – the initial amount, monthly payment, and the term, our Loan Officers will project them based on our market interest rates and show you how much money you’ll have for a down payment or you can GO FIGURE by visiting the Simple Savings Calculator. Obtain your mortgage financing from Fidelity Savings and a minimum of 15% of the interest earned and credited to your Fidelity Savings Home Savers Club Account will be added to your account or paid to you as a BONUS when you use the proceeds of your Fidelity Savings Home Savers Club account either as a deposit on your home or for your settlement costs.
- Protect your family with Mortgage Life and Disability Insurance – Our Loan Officers can explain how this protection represents safety, comfort and security. ASK FOR AN APPLICATION TODAY.
When your search for the perfect home is over, you won’t have to spend another lifetime searching for the perfect way to buy or refinance. Fidelity Savings offers a full range of both fixed rate and affordable adjustable rate home loans with a term to fit your budget.
Buying an Investment or a Business property can be a pretty intimidating process! We can make a difference. Let us show you how. Fidelity Savings can provide affordable fixed rate or adjustable rate mortgage financing based on your property’s cash flow.
Once you know approximately how much home, residential, investment, or business property is in your price range, use our convenient Mortgage Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the balance, rate and term. Closing costs are normally paid in a lump sum at the time you take out the loan. Other annual costs such as taxes, fire and flood insurance, private mortgage insurance (PMI) and mortgage life insurance are also not included on the chart, but may be added to your monthly payments
Monthly Mortgage Payment Guide
|Mortgage Amount||4% APR||5% APR||6% APR||7% APR||8% APR|
|$ 60,000||$ 286||$ 322||$ 360||$ 399||$ 440|
|$ 80,000||$ 382||$ 429||$ 480||$ 532||$ 587|
|$ 100,000||$ 477||$ 537||$ 600||$ 665||$ 734|
|$ 120,000||$ 573||$ 644||$ 719||$ 798||$ 881|
|$ 140,000||$ 668||$ 751||$ 839||$ 931||$ 1,028|
|$ 160,000||$ 764||$ 859||$ 959||$ 1,064||$ 1,174|
|$ 180,000||$ 859||$ 966||$ 1,079||$ 1,198||$ 1,321|
|$ 200,000||$ 955||$ 1,074||$ 1,199||$ 1,331||$ 1,468|
The above rates are for illustrative purposes only. They are based on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) indicated for principal and simple interest with a term of 30 years. We offer a variety of mortgage plans.
Is Refinancing Right For You? Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than two percentage points below your present mortgage. And when you apply with us for a new mortgage to buy the home you want or to refinance your present mortgage, ask about a Homeowner’s Credit Line. It can help you save on fees when you apply; interest when you want to borrow money; and, on taxes at the end of the year. Apply today, or for more details, speak to one of our mortgage loan experts at (215) 788-0448.