Our Mission and Pledge
The Mission of Fidelity Savings and Loan Association of Bucks County is to provide the highest quality financial products and services, with a concentration of thrift and home ownership, to the residents of Bucks County and contiguous areas.
We will accomplish our mission by focusing on three critical success factors; namely,
- Fidelity Saving’s most important asset is our customer and our second most important asset is our operating personnel.
- Fidelity Savings will meet our strategic objectives by operating in a safe, sound and prudent manner.
- Fidelity Savings will maintain its position as a valuable contributor to the business leadership in our community.
Our Service Pledge
TO YOU OUR LOYAL MEMBERS, OUR CUSTOMERS!
Fidelity Savings’ Board of Directors, its Officers and its Operating Personnel pledge that we will provide Superior Customer Service, exceeding each customer’s expectation; and we will offer Deposit and Loan Products to help each customer achieve their financial goals. Fidelity Savings WILL consistently deliver friendly, accurate, and above all – personalized service geared to the needs of each individual customer. We are accessible to each and every customer at all times, especially if you believe that our pledge has been broken. This has been our daily pledge since 1885, and it will always remain as Fidelity Savings’ top priority. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for being a loyal Fidelity Savings’ member.
Professional Banking and Business Group Memberships Fidelity Savings is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) as well as the following professional banking groups:
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers
- Independent Community Bankers of America
Fidelity Savings is also a member of the following business groups:
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Bristol Borough Business Association